- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Amy orbiting the Earth.
- The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Amy.
- A Amyometer is used to measure Amy!
- If you cut Amy in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have.
- Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than Amy.
- It can take Amy several days to move just through one tree.
- Amy is incapable of sleep.
- If you chew gum while peeling Amy then it will stop you from crying.
- You share your birthday with Amy.
- Amyolatry is the mindless worship of Amy!
~Colega, según la 1, 2 y 3 debo tener el culo tan gordo que necesito un medidor especial, que cabrones... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
~5. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Rigurosamente cierta xDDDDDDDDD
~6. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Ídem xDDDDDDDDDDd
~7. No se sustenta con las anteriores, falsa obviamente v/\v
~10. ¡¡¡SÍ, NENE, SÍ!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Amydolatrarme!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Kubo Tite and compline
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Kubo Tite and compline.
- A lump of Kubo Tite the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court!
- Over 46,000 pieces of Kubo Tite float on every square mile of ocean.
- Grapes explode if you put them inside Kubo Tite.
- Kubo Tite will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music.
- The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Kubo Tite.
- Early thermometers were filled with Kubo Tite instead of mercury.
- Pacman was originally called Kubo Titeman.
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on Kubo Tite with his left foot.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be Kubo Tite.
*se monda* xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
¡Oh, colega!, la 5, ¡¡LA 5!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, conociendo la afición del Tite por la música... me la creo xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
...KuboTiteman xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, este meme es la caña xDDDDDDDDDDD.
White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain Tuomas Holopainen!
- Contrary to popular belief, Tuomas Holopainen is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases he may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Tuomas Holopainen can sleep with one eye open.
- White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain Tuomas Holopainen!
- In Vermont, the ratio of cows to Tuomas Holopainen is 10:1.
- In 1982 Time Magazine named Tuomas Holopainen its 'Man of the Year'.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Tuomas Holopainen.
- Tuomas Holopainen can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night!
- Tuomas Holopainen was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants.
- Tuomas Holopainen can last longer without water than a camel can.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Tuomas Holopainen fighting underground.
Tuomas Holopainen y chocolante blanco es definitivamente una buena convinación xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Tuomas Holopainen was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ¡Ay!, me meo xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, os juro que no me he caido al suelo de milagro xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, creo que por aquí puede venir sin pantalones siempre que quiera xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Dejando la mejor para el final... (juas xD)
Joé, Naeros, que calladito te lo tenías xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ( la nueve me tiene especialmente intrigada xDDDDDDDDDDDD).
- Naeros can't sweat!
- Banging your head against Naeros uses 150 calories an hour.
- Naeros will become gaseous if his temperature rises above -42°C!
- Naeros is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by Naeros.
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Naeros.
- The porpoise is second to Naeros as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
- Naeros can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast.
- Naeros can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
- Naeros is the world's smallest mammal.
Os lo juro, debería estar aprovechando para hacer algo de trabajo y estoy metiendo nombres como una posesa xDDDD, algunas veces se repiten ya, pero tienen tela xDDDDDDDDDDD.
PD: Más xD
- Baskin Robbins once made Ainara flavoured ice cream!
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Ainara.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Ainara would be as small as a pea.
- The difference between Ainara and a village is that Ainara does not have a church!
- Ainara is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Ainara.
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat Ainara, though it may feel uncomfortable!
- It's bad luck to put Ainara on a bed.
- Some birds use Ainara to orientate themselves during migration.
- Research indicates that Ainara will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.
- Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Ainara supply!
There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat Ainara, though it may feel uncomfortable!
Ciertamente, si me comes te juro que te haré sentir "uncomfortable" tanto si te bañas como si no xDDD
It's bad luck to put Ainara on a bed.
Research indicates that Ainara will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.